What are the duties of our bones and bone
Or extensive bone cancellous bone occurs. Bones, short, flat, and long to be examined in three groups.
The majority of the bone during the growth of cartilage tissue is formed. This development of the cartilage tissue and bone tissue in the main ossification centers occurs. The other bones in the development of cartilage tissue develop from connective tissue.
Duties of bone
- The body upright and protects organs in the body.
- in bone marrow present in the red blood cells (erythrocytes) are produced.
- The bones store minerals such as calcium and phosphorus release into the bloodstream when it is necessary.
What should we do for the development of bone
For the growth of bone calcium and phosphorus, minerals are needed. These minerals are more abundant in milk and dairy products: are available for children to benefit from these minerals should consume plenty of yogurts.
Bones, vitamin D is necessary for other substances. Vitamin D and calcium and phosphorus absorption effectively provide use. Vitamin D in egg yolks, liver, and plenty of fish oil may. In addition, in terms of sunlight, vitamin D is active.
Hormones are very important for the bones. Bone development, growth hormone, thyroid hormones, and sex hormones (arıdrojer estrogen) acts. Their deficiency rickets in children, in adults, shows bone resorption diseases.
Movement is important for bone strength. Mobility also helps in the formation of bone. Running athlete’s legs are strong, the arms of weightlifters. We used the large bones in our body, what use is thin. This arm cast can be seen better in person. The human arm plaster arm recognizes that thins. Gypsum after leaving the doctor’s patients to exercise his arm returns to its former thickness.
* Bones of spongy tissue or bone tissue is composed of dense. Bones, short, flat, and long examined in three groups.
* Handle the Human plaster, arm realizes that thins. Gypsum after leaving the doctor’s patients to exercise his arm returns to its former thickness.